Be a Regular Club Volunteer
Boys & Girls Clubs are there for our kids when they need us. Because no kid should ever feel alone or vulnerable. Volunteers play a key role by spending time in the Clubs with the youth on a daily basis. Just one or two hours each week can make a significant impact on a child’s life.
*Please fill out Volunteer Inquiry Form at the bottom of this page
Be Hands-on Help
Because our members treat our Clubs as a home away from home, our facilities see heavy use throughout the year. We can always use help in giving our Clubs much needed tender loving care through special projects including painting, landscaping and skilled labor.
Volunteer as an Organization
Organizations can get involved with Boys & Girls Clubs of Bowling Green in the following ways…
- Provide supplies and host an event (Fall Festivals, Dances, Easter Egg Hunts, Sports Tournaments, Dinners, Specialized Classes)
- Take on a group volunteer project at our Club
- Sponsor a child through the Club Christmas Adoption Program (Available Mid October to Early December)
- Other: If your organization has other skills or resources contact us to get more information
For more information contact [email protected] or 270-843-6466
Be a Board Partner
If you have a special talent and want to use it on a high level, our board members are always looking for capable and eager volunteers to help with specific committees to drive action in our organization. Opportunities to make an impact include fundraising, event planning, marketing and more.
Other Ways to Volunteer
- Guest speakers for programs (i.e., Money Matters, SMART Girls, Career Launch speakers, Keystone Clubs)
- Supply drives (i.e., new school supplies, holiday gifts, sports equipment, games, crafts and other supplies)
- In-kind donations (gifts other than money, i.e., equipment, supplies, tickets, space, furniture)
- After completing the Volunteer Inquiry Form you will be sent a background check, once the background check comes back you will be invited to attend a tour and orientation before volunteering.
- It can take up to two weeks to process Background Checks , please apply with enough time if you are on a deadline.
- If you have any questions, please contact [email protected] or 270-843-6466.