Be a Club Volunteer
Boys & Girls Clubs are there for our kids when they need us. Because no kid should ever feel alone or vulnerable. Volunteers play a key role by spending time in the Clubs with the youth on a daily basis. Just one or two hours each week can make a significant impact on a child’s life.
Be a Board Partner
If you have a special talent and want to us it on a high level, our board members are always looking for capable and eager volunteers to help with specific committees to drive action in our organization. Opportunities to make an impact include fundraising, event planning, marketing and more.
Be Hands-on Help
Because our members treat our Clubs as a home away from home, our facilities see heavy use throughout the year. We can always use help in giving our Clubs much needed tender loving care through special projects including painting, landscaping and skilled labor.
Other Ways to Volunteer
- Guest speakers for programs (i.e., Money Matters, SMART Girls, Career Launch speakers, Keystone Clubs)
- Supply drives (i.e., new school supplies, holiday gifts, sports equipment, games, crafts and other supplies)
- In-kind donations (gifts other than money, i.e., equipment, supplies, tickets, space, furniture)
- Your references listed on the application will be contacted. Please list 3 references, incomplete forms will not be processed. Also, please make sure that the references listed are not relatives, spouses, or equivalent.
- You will be invited by phone and/or email to tour a Boys & Girls Club and review our volunteer policies.
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or 270-843-6466.